Fundraising For a Better World provides free fundraising sources for charitable organizations. Each unique source listed below may be applicable for your school or non-profit. There is no cost to you for this service, as it is part of the Pass It Forward Movement, which is comprised of all volunteers.
5) Billion Hugs: Now your nonprofit can sponsor your own event. Every hug can help your nonprofit reach their goals!
6) Cash For Gold: Let We, The World (WTW) help your charitable organization find a location for your fundraising event, and provide your nonprofit with courteous and professional representatives. Our team of professional gold fundraising representatives will attend your party, test all gold, and pay your donors and your nonprofit on the spot. Participating nonprofit will receive a donation from all gold purchased just for hosting party, plus an additional benefits for referring other volunteers who want to host a Cash For Gold & Pass It Forward Party.
7) Celebrities Pass Their LOVE Forward: Celebrities either contact a charity, or a charity contacts a celebrity to draw their own style of heart for a particular theme, cause or campaign. The organization we work with may then auction off that one-of-a-kind original drawing.
8) Click & Pass it Forward: One click of your mouse can now raise money for hunger, breast cancer, child health, literacy, rainforest and animal rescue.
11) Creative Fundraising Events: The ultimate goal of the program is to inspire academic and behavioral outcomes through the guidance and encouragement of a volunteer mentor.
12) Donate Real Estate: Donate your property and receive a considerable tax deduction for you as well as a valuable asset to a charitable organization.
14) Everyday Global FundRaiser: The Everyday Global FundRaiser is the most innovative, hassle-free, efficient method ever divised to help organizations raise needed funds at no expense to them.
15) Exchange & Pass It Forward This is a 100% risk free way of donating money to a nonprofit organization of your choice. If you have a collection of items that you are unsure of what to do with, just donate them to Exhange Fundraising and we will pass forward the proceeds to your organization.
16) Fun Acts of Kindness: Elementary school students raise money competing with other schools for the most acts of kindness. People donate to the school through each students kind acts.
19) Give Stuff & Pass it Forward is a way for all schools and nonprofit organizations to raise money for their cause. This program is about people giving items away to people who really need them. Often we seek more and more room for our unused or unwanted belongings. 90% of all American’s have storage areas bulging at the seams. From basements to attics, garages to storage rental units, even that wedding gift you got two of.
24) Host a WE PARTY: Organizations donate free merchandise and the nonprofit auctions those items off as a fundraiser.
26) Kindness Telethon: The Kindness (web based) telethon will focus on stories of "acts of kindness" performed, as well as the results from those acts. Telethons are to help build awareness and raise funds for a cause.
28) Love My Charity: Providing a platform for buyers and sellers to help raise funds for their non-profit of choice. Love My Charity™ has a foundation based in fundraising and aims to provide the opportunity for non-profits to connect globally with people. We aim to help buyers, sellers, and non-profits raise funds while at the same time raising awareness for the non-profit.
31) Pass It Forward Auction: This Program offers the opportunity to help raise money for your PIF program, school or nonprofit organization through by holding a live or silent auction with items given on consignment.
32) Pass It Forward Real Estate: This Program offers the opportunity to help raise money for your nonprofit organization via referral fees from real estate brokers.
33) Pass It Forward Service Grants are easy to obtain and much more valuable than money! The Pass The Forward Movement is collaboating with thousands of organizations all over the world collectively helping one another to help make the world a better place.
35) Pass It Forward Vehicle Donations This is an easy way for your Pass It Forward Program to raise money. This program includes convenient pick-up of your car, truck, or RV.
38) Peacelook: Donors recognize others acts of kindness and raise money for each acknowledgement.
40) POP N GO & Pass It Forward: POP N GO is the perfect school fundraiser. Kids eat healthy and your school or nonprofit organization raises money.
41) Putt It Forward: Soon, people of all ages and abilities will be invited to participate in a family-friendly putting tournament to raise money for a good cause.
42) Real Estate With a Cause : WE the World Real Estate helps donors to liquidate real estate and other properties for charities.
45) Shop With Love: Source for all of your fundraising needs.
46) Socially Conscious Cinema: The goal of Socially Conscious Cinema (SCC) is to produce, promote, market and distribute inspiring and relevant marketing and advocacy films for outreach programs and non profit organizations. SCC will positively effect community service, volunteerism, and local change while entertaining and attracting audiences worldwide. All socially conscious films are given to nonprofit organizations as a vehicle for them to raise money for their cause.
47) Star Memorabilia: Celebrities are contacted to donate their memorabilia for their favorite theme, cause or campaign. The memorabilia will then be auctioned off.
48) Vacation4Charity: This program provides nonprofit organizations an opportunity to raise money for their cause without any outlay of cash. Unlike most charity auctions where the volunteers need to run around and get sponsors for their auctions, Vacation 4 Charity will provide all of the vacation packages for your organization.
49) WE Bay: WE Bay items are donated to a charity and sold on Ebay
50) WE Got The Grant: WE, The World Charity Consultants (volunteers) will work with your charitable organization.
51) WE PAY: Start collecting money online in under a minute. No merchant account, website, or programming required. Great customer service provided by real people. No set up fees, contracts, or monthly fees.
52) Website Fundraising: Schools and nonprofit organizations will be able to place a Pass It Forward link on their website for free. Just ask businesses to go to your school or nonprofits website to promote the Pass It Forward Movement.
53) Will It Forward: Gifts in Wills (legacies) can be the main source of for income for your school or charitable organization.
54) WTW Global Speakers: Your nonprofit organization will not pay for the speaker, as the speakers we work with will work on a % raised from the event, so all your organization can do is make money.